Cryptocurrency should provide tools to enrich ordinary people. Small businesses that are struggling to make ends meet, not big depersonalized financial capital. This is what inspired me. This is my dream.
-The Ergo Manifesto
Below are some general areas to get involved in straight away. To take a more hands-on approach please visit the Sigmanauts wiki page. There you can read over a brief summary of (and even learn how to apply to!) Ergo’s Sigmanaut Training Program.
NOTE: All project contributors are expected to follow the Ergo Code Of Conduct.
- Creating marketing materials or activities. Post these to Telegram, Discord, or Reddit and you can be tipped (real erg - or erdoge if you’re lucky) for your efforts.
- Join the the @ErgoSocials or the #marketing channel on Discord and collaborate.
- Read (or add to) the community built Guerrilla Marketing handbook.
- Collaborate on the - Shared Figma Graphic Space.
- See the dropbox for community-graphics.
- Join the ergone initiative on Twitter
If you’re not sure what to do, or just want to be more involved in the community - come chat or participate in community discussions and add to the conversation.
- Create issues on GitHub code repositories. These can be suggestions, text-fixes, or any improvements you can think of. This acts as a todo list for developers, allowing them to track the changes wanted by the community.
- Participate in community discussions on the forums:
- Create an account here on the Ergonaut community wiki, by registering and helping us update and maintain The Ergonaut Handbook. If that link doesn’t work on mobile, please view desktop version of:
- Join the community discussion spaces.
- Create a regional chapter and grow Ergo’s reach locally.
- Spread Ergo graphics on socials.
docs.ergoplatform.org is your best starting point for dApp development, keep a note of your progress and claim some of the bounties available for Tutorials and Guides for developers.
Alternatively you can tackle any of the bounties available on Ergo repositories: submit a grant request to the Good Whale Fund, DarkFund0 - or directly to the Ergo Foundation.